It might be something you say, or something you do!
那些跡象可能會是你說的話,或者干的事!
But when we notice this, and believe me we will notice this, there's going to be a long way down for you, sweet chicks!
我們只要注意到這些跡象,相信我,我們一定會留意的,你就會在這兒待好長時間,小丫頭!
He'll realise in a second.
他馬上就會反應過來他說錯了。
I cannot believe you're going to tell on me. You're like a pair of horrible old women.
真不敢相信,你們居然打算告發我。你們倆就像一對老巫婆。
What did she say?
她說什么?
She said we're like horrible old women.
她說我們像老巫婆。
She didn't!
她怎會這么說!
Hey guys! Ok, got something to tell me?
你們好啊,伙計們!找我有事嗎?
Yes, well, it's like this...
有點事。是這樣的...
Look at you! My I.T.Team.
看看你們!我的 IT團隊。
Yeah. Team players each and every one of you.
沒錯。你們每個人都是團隊的一員。
Yeah, what she...There's no room for people who can't act in a team on my team!
對,但她...在我這兒沒有團隊精神可不行!
Excuse me. Hello? What? ! Well if you can't work as a team, you're all fired! That's it, you heard me, fine! Get your things and go!
抱歉。喂?什么?!要是你們不能像團隊一樣工作,就給我走人!就是那樣,你沒聽錯,你們被解雇了!拿著你的東西走人!
Hello, Security? Everyone on floor 4 is fired. Escort them from the premises. And do it as a team!
喂,保衛科嗎?四樓的人都被炒了,把他們送出大樓。別忘了團隊合作!
Remember you're a team, and if you can't act as a team, you're fired too!
記住你們是個團隊,如果沒有團隊精神你們也給我走人!
Dawn! Get onto recruitment. Tell them to look for a security team that can work as team.
道恩!找人事部,讓他們招一組有團隊精神的保安隊。
They may have to escort our security team from the building, for not acting like a team!
讓他們把現在的保安隊轟出去,他們沒有團隊精神!
Team! Team team team team team! I even love saying the word "Team".
團隊!團隊 、團隊、團隊...我特喜歡說這個詞。
You probably think that's a picture of my family?
你們可能認為這是我家的全家福?
It's the ATeam. Body, Doyle, Tiger, the Jewellery Man! All of them! So what do you wanna tell me?
其實這是頂級團隊。寶迪 、道爾、 泰格、 還有個帶珠寶的男人!他們都是!話說你們來找我什么事?
Well, it's just not working out.
哦,我們之間合不來。
He's joking!
他開玩笑呢!
But you said...
可你剛才說...
Not working out?
合不來?
Oh no! No! We are getting on like a big house on fire! Yeah!
啊沒有沒有!我們之間好著呢,跟老房子著火似的!沒錯!
My ear's getting hot!
我的耳朵燙死了!
No. You know what? We should leave now, because you know, you're a busy man and we've taken far too much of your time.
看來我們該走了。因為你是個大忙人,我們已經占用你很多時間了。
Jen could you just get the door for me there? Absolutely Roy!
珍啊,你能幫我開一下門嗎?當然可以,羅伊!
So why did you come here in the first place?
那你們一開始來這兒是干嗎?
Um...We set up a voice activation system on your computer. I think you're gonna enjoy it.
那個...我們給你電腦裝了個語言激活系統。我覺得你會喜歡的。
It might just take a little while to get the pitch right on the voice, but nonetheless, go ahead! Thank you very much! Bye bye! Thank you!
可能要花點時間調整聲音,讓音高和內置語音對應上,不過沒關系,多練習練習就好了!非常感謝!再見!謝謝!
How exciting! Hello. Hello computer! Hello! Hello. Hello computer...
太激動了!你好。電腦你好!你好!你好。電腦你好...