Come in! Yeah, Denholm. Yeah, yeah. No no no...No, they've been fine so far. Yeah. I think we're gonna get on great.
請進!是,丹農。是的,沒錯。沒有沒有... 目前為止他們表現都挺好的。對,我想我們會相處的很融洽。
Yeah, I know. All right then, now you take care. All right, yeah I will, yeah. Ok! Ok, take care, take care! Ok bye! Bye!
嗯,我知道。那先這樣,你多保重啊。好的,明白,我會的。好的!好的,保重,保重好的!再見!再見啦!
Oh, so, hello! What can I do you fo...What can I do for you?
哦,你們好!我能做你... 我能為你做點什么?
Hello. I was just wondering...Do you want me to connect up your phone?
你好。我是在想,你需要我幫你接上電話線嗎?
No no no...No. It's working. I was just talking to Denholm then.
不不不 ...不用。電話能用。我剛剛還跟丹農通過電話呢。
But how? !
這也能打?!
Oh do you mind...Do you mind closing the door for me?
你介意... 你介意幫我關一下門嗎?
Oh yeah, sure.
當然不介意,沒問題。
Yeah. From the other side...
請從外面關好嗎?
Of course. Like this? That's it!
好的。像這樣嗎?沒錯!
With me on the... Thanks!
我站在... 多謝!
Are you all right?
你沒事吧?
Oh yes, Moss, I'm fine! The nurse said I didn't do myself any serious damage.
沒事,莫斯,我很好!護士說我沒給自己造成任何嚴重損傷。
I'm standing over here!
我站在這兒呢!
I know, I know, I'm joking, I'm fine! What we gonna do about her?
我知道,我跟你開個玩笑。我沒事!我們該怎么對付她?
Well, I just went in, and she was having a pretend conversation.
我剛才進去,她正在假裝打電話。
Really? Yes. She's a little bit weird...to say the least.
真的嗎?沒錯。她有點腦殘...至少可以這么說。
What's that?
那是什么?
Oh just water. Sometimes I get a hot ear, and this helps cool it down.
就是水。有時我耳朵會發熱,這個能幫我降降溫。
She is quite the oddbod. Did you notice how she didn't even get excited when she saw this original ZXIT 1?
她真是個怪胎。你注意到沒,她看到這臺原版ZXIT一代一點都不激動?
Yeah, that was weird. It's almost as if she doesn't know anything about computers.
就是,那還真是腦殘。而且她幾乎一點都不懂電腦。
What? !
什么?!
Look what you did!
干嘛?看看你弄的!
Oh don't worry. That's why I always make 2 cups of tea. Anyway, what were we talking about?
沒關系。這就是為何我沏茶總是沏兩杯。對了,剛才說到哪了?
Oh, her not knowing anything about computers.
哦,說她不懂電腦。
What? !
什么?!