It can't be done! You're crazy!
那不可能!你瘋了嗎!
What would you say Roy? Roy's passed out! Ok! I need a felttip pen, and some paper.
你說呢,羅伊?羅伊昏過去了!很好!我需要一支記號筆,和幾張紙。
...(PARTY.I.T.DEPT 5.45 TODAY)...
...(派對,IT部,今晚五點四十五分)...
No no! Oh no, really really really, that was a true story! Unbelievable!
不不!真的真的真的,那是真事!難以置信!
I said why we don't go out with the I.T.Guys more often? You're hilarious!
以前咋沒跟你們出去玩呢你們太歡樂了!
Yes we are!
沒錯,我們就是這樣的!
You guys should come down here more often, you know, you should see this as a new era for Reynholm Industries.
你們應該多下來轉轉,把這當成瑞農公司的新天地。
"A new era for Reynholm Industries!"
"瑞農公司的新天地"!
Oh, Do you know what! If you want to hear something really funny, a really funny story.
哦對了,你們知道嗎?有件非常非常有趣的事,想聽嗎?
You should hear what happened to Moss and I, when we were so drunk in Amsterdam that Moss lost his glasses!
你們該聽聽莫斯和我的那次經歷,那回我們在阿姆斯特丹喝醉了,然后莫斯把眼鏡弄丟了!
Moss! Moss! Come here! Come here! Tell them that story about when we were drunk in Amsterdam.
莫斯!莫斯!快過來!快過來!跟他們講講咱們在阿姆斯特丹喝醉了那事兒!
Really?
你確定?
Yeah yeah yeah! Oh it's brilliant! Oh this a great story, you're gonna love it! I'm just gonna get another box of wine!
當然當然!那事兒太給力了!故事太精彩了!你們肯定會喜歡的!我再去開箱紅酒!
Well go on, then.
說吧。
All right. Well, one night, we were really drunk. Yeah.
好吧。那天晚上,我們喝多了。然后呢。
And huh, we were so drunk that we decided to hire prostitutes.
我們醉到不行,于是決定找雞。
And when they arrived to the hotel, we were too scared to do anything, so we brought them to the fair.
可開房之后,我們什么都不敢做,于是就帶她們去了游樂場。
Oh really nice! In the end, they only charged us half. But we did have to pay for all the rides.
她們還真不錯,最后只收了我們一半的錢,但交通費都是我們出的。