Well, if you ask me, it's a pretty crappything to do. Did you even slow the car down before you pushed her out?
要是問我的話,我覺得你這么做太不象話了。把她推出車之前,你減速了嗎?
Okay, first of all, no one asked you.
好了,首先,沒人要問你。
And the only reason you care about my mother is because of that ridiculous suggestion she offered.
其次,你關心我媽的唯一原因就是因為她那個無比荒謬的提議。
I think her offer to be our surrogate was very generous.
我想她能代生是很慷慨的事。
Generous? Don't you see the strings attached?
慷慨?你不知道這樣做的后果嗎?
What strings?
什么后果?
The only reason she offered up her dusty womb is because she's screwed.
她拿出她老舊的子宮為我們生孩子只是因為她手頭緊,
Her latest sugar daddy gave her the boot, so mom needs a place to stay and money.
她新交的蜜糖老爹拋棄了她,她要的只是容身之所,還有錢。
So trust me, if she carried our child, we'd be footing the bill for years.
相信我,如果她生了我們的孩子,我們就會跟在她屁股后面付賬。
I think your hatred for her is clouding your judgment.
我想你對她的偏見影響了你的判斷。
Maybe, but you don't know her like I do.
或許吧,可我比你更了解她。
Okay. You ran away from home fifteen years ago.
好吧。你15年前離家出走。
Did you ever think to talk to her about the stuff that happened between you and your stepdad?
想過把你和你繼父的事情告訴她嗎?
It wouldn't have done any good.
告訴了也不會有用。
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
Because she knew exactly what was going on with Alejandro and she chose to look the other way.
因為...我和Alejandro的事情她心知肚明,可她卻置之不理。
But you never even gave her a chance to step up. You just ran away from home.
可你從來都沒給過她機會。你只知道一走了之。
Because if I did, then she, we,
因為如果我給了她機會,她就...我們...
there was a chance she wouldn't have believed me, and, and that would've hurt a lot worse than anything he ever did to me.
她可能根本不會相信我,那樣的痛苦會比Alejandro給我的還要多。
She's your mother and she loves you.
她是你母親,她愛你。
I know it's been a very long time, but maybe you can talk to her about it now.
我知道事情已經過去了很久,不過也許現在可以和她談談。
I'm getting her luggage back to herand that's the best I can do.
我把行李拿給她,這是我最大的讓步。