Hey, I don't know about you, but I am tired of all the tension around here,
嗨...我不知道你怎么樣,可我受夠了家里的火藥味了,
so I was thinking we could go shopping, have some fun.
所以我想我們去逛街吧,放松一下。
Then maybe later we can talk about the surrogacy thing, see if we can make it work.
之后我們再來討論代生小孩的事,看看有沒有談得攏的可能性。
Oh, Gabriella! Oh, you'll see, this isthe best thing for the entire family.
哦,Gabriela!哦,你會發現,這是全家人最幸福的事了。
So, where's the boutique?
那賣衣服的店在哪兒?
Oh, it's in the hotel lobby. So go ahead, I'm right behind ya.
哦,在旅館大廳里面。你先去,我就跟在你后面。
Okay.
好的。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm going home.
回家。
What? I thought we were going to talk about how the surrogacy will work.
什么?我以為我們要談談代生小孩的事。
Here's how it's going to work. You're going to check yourself into the hotel
這就是結果。你在旅館登記,
and then tomorrow, you're going to plant your childbearing hips on a plane,
明天,帶上你的育兒袋乘飛機,
and you're going to leave our lives forever.
永遠離開我們。
I'm pulling out. Watch your boobs.
我要發動了,當心你的胸。