Have they signed the contract? 'Cause if not, someone should call Bednark and tell them to adjust the language.
他們簽合同了嗎?如果沒有,打電話給Bednark讓他們注意措辭。
I'm sorry. Hang on. Hello?
哦,不好意思。等會兒,你好?
Lynette Scavo?
Lynette Scavo嗎?
Yes.
是。
I believe I have something that belongs to you.
我想我這兒有些你的東西。
Hi. Excuse me. Hi. You called and you said my kids are here?
你好,打擾了。您打電話說我的孩子在這兒?
Hi, mommy!
嗨,媽媽!
Oh, my god!
哦,我的天。
Dad!
爸爸。
Just what were you thinking, taking off like that?
你們究竟在想什么?像那樣跑了?
Honey, I was so worried about you.
親愛的,我擔心死你了。
Get your stuff. Get your stuff right over here.
拿上你的東西。這里拿上你的東西。
Thank you. Thank you so much.
謝謝了。太感謝了。
Stay right here.
就待在這里。
I'm just glad I found them and not some weirdo freak.
我很高興我找到他們而不是什么人販子。
Oh, yes. Oh, yeah, me too. Thank you.
哦,是的。是,我也這樣覺得。謝謝。
Because there are all sorts of crazy people out there. Drunks, perverts,
外面太多形形色色的瘋子了。酒鬼,精神病,還有色狼。
Yes! Yeah, no, I know.
是是,不,我知道了。
No! You got really lucky. I mean, a different person might have called the cops or child welfare.
不!你很幸運。我是說,要是別人應該已經(jīng)把他們交給警察或者兒童福利院了
Well, uh, okay, I know how this looks,
好,好的,我知道這很不好,
but I have to tell you, I left them with a very reliable baby-sitter.
但是我得告訴你,我把他們托付給了一個非常稱職的保姆。
Oh, yeah. You picked a real winner.
哦,沒錯。你選了個非常好的保姆。
Are you judging me? Because if you are, you couldn't say anything...
你在指責我? 如果是的話,你根本沒資格。
Lynette, Lynette!
Lynette,Lynette!
What?!
什么?
Let it go. The kids walked for three miles to get here. We don't have a leg to stand on.
過去就算了吧,孩子們走了3英里路跑到這里。我們腿都快受不了了。
Well, thank you so much!
好了,非常感謝。
Here we go.
我們走。