Ross?
羅斯嗎?
Oh,my God! It's Emily!
艾蜜莉,天啊,是艾蜜莉
It's Emily,everyone!
大家不要吵!
I'm only ringing to say stop harassing my relatives. Goodbye.
我打來只是要告訴你 別再騷擾我家人了,再見
You can hang up,but I'll keep calling everyone in England...
等一下,就算你掛斷 我也會繼續(xù)打
...if that's what it takes to get you to talk to me.
如果要打給所有英國人 才能逼你跟我說話 我也辦得到
Really? About what?
真的?你想談什么?
Look,you're my wife. We're married.You know,I love you.I really miss you.
你是我太太,我們已經結婚 而且我愛你,我很想你
I miss you too. At least,I think I do.
我也很想你 至少我認為如此
She's talking.
她肯跟我說話了
When you said "the deal with Santa," you meant...?
喬伊,你剛剛 為何提到圣誕老人?
That he doesn't exist.
根本沒有這號人物
Right.
這樣啊