Chandler,have you heard about Monica's secret boyfriend?
錢德,你聽說 摩妮卡的地下情人了嗎?
Yeah,she might have mentioned him.
知道,她…她是提過
So,Mon,when are we going to meet this new,secret waiter man?
我們到底何時 才能認識這個服務生?
I don't think he's up to meeting everyone yet.
他很害羞,現在還沒準備 認識大家
Yeah,I don't think he's up to it.
我想他還沒準備好
I want to meet this guy who's the best sex she ever had.
我不管,我想見他 她說對方床上一級棒
Really?
真的?
That's what you heard? You said that?
她說過?你說過?
I might have.
大概吧
Why is that funny?
這有什么好笑?
Because I'm very happy for him.
因為我很為他高興
And you! You lucky dog!
你真是走狗運!