I asked Emily if she would come to New York.
我就問艾蜜莉愿不愿意來紐約
And she said yes.
她答應了
Great!
太好了 贊
Only if I promise never to see Rachel again.
條件是我不準再見瑞秋
What? You can't
為什么? 什么?不成啦
What did you say?
你怎么說?
I'd think about it. How am l supposed to make this decision?
我說在考慮 我到底該怎么決定?
I'm actually asking you!
我這是在問你們
Rachel is one of your best friends.
你不能就此不見瑞秋 她是你的好朋友
But Emily's his wife!
但是艾蜜莉可是他老婆
That's true!
對 也是
You can't just cut Rachel out of your life!
你跟瑞秋從中學就認識 不能說不見就不見
That's true!
你說得也對 的確不行
Thanks for the help. Problem solved!
謝謝你們的幫忙 問題一點也沒解決