All right,Emily. As much as I love you... ...I'm sorry,I can't move to London without Ben.
艾蜜莉,雖然我很愛你,但是我不能丟下班去倫敦
I understand that would be difficult.
我知道這很為難你
Would you consider moving here? You were moving here anyway.
請你考慮搬過來好嗎?
Why can't you just do that?
你本來就打算搬來 為何不現在就來呢?
I don't know. It's just
我不知道,只是…
But I know that even though I've been a complete idiot up till now...
我知道自己到目前為止 都蠢頭蠢腦
...you have to come here.
但是你還是應該過來
You have to,so we can work this out together.
我們才能繼續走下去
All right.
好吧
Did you just say "all right"?
你剛說好?
I did. Now I'm the idiot.
沒錯,現在換我是白癡
Emily,that is so great!
艾蜜莉,太棒了
It'll be great!
太棒了
We're going to be like two idiots in love!
我們就像墜入愛河的白癡
There's one thing that really scares me still.
羅斯,有件是還是讓我很擔心
Yes,tell me. -You must understand...
你盡管說
...how humiliating it was for me at the altar...
你要知道當天婚禮
...in front of my family and friends.
我在親朋好友面前有多丟臉
I know. I am so sorry.
我知道,我非常抱歉
And then,after deciding to forgive you...
當我決定原諒你
...seeing you at the airport, catching our plane with her.
卻看到你跟她趕著上飛機
Again,very sorry.
這也是我的錯
I mean,I can't be in the same room as her.
我根本無法與她共處一室
It drives me mad thinking of you being in the same room as her.
我光想到你跟她共處一室 就快氣壞了
Emily,there is nothing between Rachel and me.
艾蜜莉,我跟瑞秋根本沒什么
I love you.
我愛的是你
All right.
好吧
I'll come to New York, and we'll try to make this work.
我去紐約,我們再試試看
That's so great!
太好了
As long as you don't see Rachel anymore.
只要你答應不再見瑞秋