Come in. I've been waiting for you.
進來 我等很久了
Hi,I just
我只是…
Oh,my God! Monica! Oh,my God!
天啊,摩妮卡
I'm sorry! I was I was taking a nap.
抱歉抱歉 我正在睡午覺
Since when do you take naps in that position?
你從何時開始 用那種怪姿勢睡覺?
Tell me you were waiting for a guy. Please tell me.
摩妮卡,你是在等男人吧? 拜托你說是在等男人
Yes,I was. A guy.
沒錯,我在等男人
From work.
公司同事
I'm seeing a guy from work!
我最近跟同事約會
That cute waiter guy that looks like a nonthreatening Ray Liotta?
那個長得像雷李歐塔親切版的 帥哥服務生?
That one!
就是他
Give me a second. I'm just going to grab a jacket.
我馬上就閃人 我只是回來拿件外套
When I get back, I want every little detail.
等我回來可要告訴我詳情
Maybe that's him.
他可能來了
It's just Joey and Ross.
只是喬伊跟羅斯
Why aren't you at the movie?
你們不是去看電影嗎?
Ross was so loud,they threw us out.
對啊,可是羅斯講電話太吵 才被電影院轟出來
I had to talk loud because the movie was loud!
電影太吵,我當然得大聲講
He's talking to London.
他打電話去倫敦
Did he get in touch with Emily?
為什么?他找到艾蜜莉了?
No,not yet. He's hoping that someone will help him get in touch with her.
還沒,但是他打給女方親戚 希望有人愿意幫他
I don't care if I said some other girl's name,you prissy old twit!
就算我說錯名字又如何 你這大驚小怪的笨蛋
Way to suck up to the family!
羅斯,你巴結姻親真有一套
I'm so glad you're all here. My office finally got wrinkle-free fax paper!
真高興大家都在 我們公司終于買免皺傳真紙了