I'll call you tomorrow. -Great.
我明天跟你聯絡 好
Are you really going to date that nurse man?
你真的要跟那個護士男約會?
You and I are just "goofing around."
你和我只是玩玩
I thought,why not "goof around" with him?
我當然也可以跟他玩玩
I don't know if you've looked up "goofing around" in the dictionary.
我不知道你有沒有查過字典
Well,I have...and the technical definition is:Two friends who care a lot about each other...and have amazing sex...
我有,“玩玩”的定義是兩個好朋友,非常在乎對方,在床上很“性”福
and just want to spend more time together.
而且想多跟對方相處
But if you have this new dictionary that gets you mad at me...
如果你用的是讓你生氣的版本
...then we have to get you my original one.
那我們應該買我的版本給你
I am so bad at this.
我實在很不會拗
You're better than you think you are. -Really?
比你想像的要好 真的?
Okay. So if?
好,那…
Know when to stop. -I sensed that I should stop.
要見好就收 我也覺得夠了
So we're okay?
我們沒事了? 沒事了
I'm gonna go tell Dan that it's not gonna happen.
我去告訴丹我不跟他約會了
Don't do the dance. -Right.
不要跳舞 好