I need a clamp,a sterile towel and Channel 31.
我要產鉗,消毒毛巾 和31頻道
What is that?
那是什么?
Oh,my God!
天哪
Oh,no,no! It's a good one. Fonzie plays the bongos.
不會,這一集很棒 方奇會打手鼓
Ready? Time to try pushing.
準備好了嗎?該用力了
Ready? Time to try peeing.
準備好了嗎?該撒尿了
Wait,wait,wait,wait! It's almost time to try peeing.
等等!是差不多該撒尿了
Push. Concentrate on pushing.
用力,很好,專心用力
I see the head.
有了,我看到頭了
Yes,it has a head!
萬歲!他有頭
Keep pushing. Come on.
繼續用力,加油
I can't believe somebody's coming out!
居然有人從你肚子里跑出來
There's somebody coming out of you!
有人從你肚子里跑出來
It's my son! -All right.
是我兒子
Here's your first baby!
這是你的第一個寶寶
Yes! We got a baby boy!
萬歲!小男生出來了
Frank Junior,Junior!
法蘭克二世二世
How does he look?
他長得怎樣?
So gross!
惡心死了
Okay. You ready to push again?
可以再用力了嗎?
I already had a baby. Leave me alone!
我已經生一個了,不要煩我
Come on,you can do it! You can do it!
加油,你一定行
Little Leslie's here! We got another one!
萬歲!小萊絲莉出來了
Oh,my God! I can't believe I have two children.
天哪,我居然有兩個孩子了
How scary is that?
真嚇人
Come on,little Chandler, it's time to be born.
小錢德,該出來了 快啊,小錢德
He's coming! Yes,he's coming!
他出來了,他出來了
Hey,where's his thing?
他的小象呢?
Chandler's a girl!
錢德是女生
Oh,God! Kindergarten flashback.
天哪,幼稚園回憶重現
They read the sonogram wrong, because they thought it was a boy.
一定是照超音波看錯了 醫生以為是個男生
But Chandler's a girl!
但錢德是女生!錢德是女生
Okay,keep saying it.
很好,繼續叫