It's a terrific thing that you're having these babies for Frank and Alice.
說真的 你能替你弟生孩子真的很棒
No,it is.
的確
Can I tell you a secret?
我可以告訴你一個秘密嗎? 你說
I want to keep one.
我要自己留一個
Oh,I'm gonna be on the news.
天哪,我會上新聞
You must be kidding.
菲比,別開玩笑了
You know you can't keep one of these babies.
你明知你不能這么做
Maybe I can. You don't know.
為什么?搞不好可以 你怎么知道
I do. Frank and Alice will want to keep all their children.
我當然知道 法蘭克他們一定三個都要
Maybe not. You know?
不一定
Three babies are a handful.
三個寶寶很多
Maybe they'll want to unload one.
也許他們正在找機會送走一個
I hate to miss an opportunity because I didn't ask.
我不想因為沒開口而失去機會
Phoebe,no. This is insane.
菲比,這件事太扯了
Just ask him.
你就問問看嘛
What? Me?
我?
I can't ask him!
我不能自己問
Do you know how inappropriate that would be?
你知道那樣多不成體統嗎?
All I'm saying is, just talk to Frank.
總之你去找法蘭克談
Just feel him out.
探探他的口風
No. I will not ask Frank to give you one of his kids.
不行,我怎么能叫法蘭克 送你一個孩子
You're right.
你說得對
Tell him it's for you.
就說是你要的