Monica,you're gonna be very proud of me.
摩妮卡,你一定會很以我為榮
I just got us dates with two unbelievably cute nurses.
我幫我們約到兩個俏護士
Oh,my!
喔
They're male nurses.
是男看護
Not in my head.
在我想像中不是
They want to take us out Saturday night! What do you say?
總之他們約我們周六晚上出去 如何?
I don't think so.
我看算了
What are you talking about?
什么?什么叫算了?
You've been telling me to get over Ross and move on.
是你勸我忘記羅斯向前看的
I'm moving on and so are you.
我向前看了,你得陪我
Why don't you want to go?
你說,你為什么不去
Why don't you give me a good reason...
不如你說一個理由
...and I'll tell you if it's true.
我再告訴你是對是錯
What? -Harder than it sounds,isn't it?
什么? 沒那么簡單吧
You're coming. And when they get off...
總之你也要去
...we'll go get some Jello with them.
我還答應他們下班一起吃果凍
There's always room for Jello.
沒錯,人永遠吃得下果凍
How do you make that dirty?
你為什么能說得那么色?
It's easy. I can do it with anything.
簡單,我什么都能說得很色 你聽
Grandma's chicken salad....
奶奶的雞肉沙拉…