What you reading?
你在看什么?
Paper.
報紙
Yeah? What's it about?
上面說了什么?
Events from around the globe.
世界各地的新聞
There's something I have to talk to you about.
羅斯,我有件事要告訴你
Everyone's saying I shouldn't.
雖然大家都叫我別說
But I think they're wrong. People can be wrong.
但是他們都錯了 有時候別人就是看不清楚
Once at work...I thought carbon dating is fossilized
當然,有一次上班時...我說放射性碳測定法太老舊…
I'm really trying to tell you something here.
羅斯,我說正經的
Go ahead.
說吧
I think I'm just going to say it. I'm just going to say it.
我這就說了,現在就告訴你 現在就告訴你
I'm still in love with you,Ross.
我還愛著你,羅斯
I'm not sure what to do with that right now.
我不知道現在該怎么回答
What? Was that a joke? Because it's mean.
怎么了?你跟我開玩笑? 這就太惡劣了
I'm so dead serious! I'm totally serious!
我很正經 不能再正經了
Why are you laughing?
那你笑什么?
Because I just heard it! I heard it. And it's ridiculous!
因為我剛聽到自己的話 我聽到了,而且覺得很荒謬
I mean....You're married!
畢竟...你已經結婚
You're married, and it's just ridiculous!
你有老婆,我說這話太可笑
When I said it,I sort of floated up out of my body.
我說話的當兒似乎靈魂出殼
And then I heard myself say it, and then the floating Rachel....
我的靈魂聽到肉身說話
I was like,"You are such an idiot!"
瑞秋的靈魂認為 自己實在很白癡
Well,I am married. -I know.
我的確已經結婚 我知道
Though I haven't spoken to her since the wedding.
雖然婚禮后就沒跟老婆說過話
I'm sorry. That's not funny.
抱歉,這不好笑
Actually,it kind of is.
其實還蠻好笑的
My wife won't return my calls.
我老婆不回我電話
I don't know where my wife is.
我不知道太太在哪里
"Hey,Ross! Where's the missus?" "Don't know!"
“羅斯,你老婆呢?” 我也不知道
Oh,God!
天啊