Hey,everybody! Phoebe is here!
各位,菲比來了
Phoebe! Woo! -Okay. Woo! Hi!
菲比 大家好
Phoebe,we decided that the picnic idea was a little....It didn't have any.... Well,it blew.
我們認為野餐的主意…實在爛透了
We thought that this afternoon we'd all go away for the whole weekend to Atlantic City.
所以今天下午決定到大西洋城去渡周末
Atlantic City! Oh,that's a great plan! Whose plan was that?
大西洋城,太好了 誰想到的?
Mine!
我
Wait. It was my plan. -No...I said we needed a new plan.
等等,是我提議的 錯 我說我們應該想個新的計劃
And I came up with Atlantic City.
然后我想到要去大西洋城
Which is the new plan.
這就是新的計劃啊
Why don't we all meet upstairs in an hour.
大家一小時后樓上見
I'm going to go pack. I'm going to go pack my ass off.
我要去打包了 我要搖著大屁股好好打包
Well,I think I'm gonna grab some coffee because my ass is already packed.
我去叫杯咖啡 因為我已經搖屁股打包完了