Ross,there's something I wanna talk to you about.
羅斯,我有話要告訴你
I just need to -Rachel,open this door!
開門!
What,is it locked? -She's fine. Listen....
門鎖著嗎? 別管她,聽我說
Rachel,I can do this all night if I have to!
我可以在外面鬼叫一整晚
You want me to get that? -No. Just let her do her thing...and we'll do our thing. Because I really need to tell you
要不要我去開門? 別理她 我們說我們的 我要告訴你…
Thank you.
謝謝
Rachel? Can I talk to you outside for a sec?
瑞秋,我可以跟你談談嗎?
No
不可以
We really need to talk.
我真的有話要跟你說
Well,then talk.
那就說啊
Okay,I will.
那我就說咯
Remember that thing we just discussed that you wanted to do?
記得我們剛說你要做的事嗎?
What thing?
什么事?
Rachel wants to take swing dance lessons. Which I think is a really stupid idea.
瑞秋要去學搖擺舞,我非常不贊成
It's dangerous. She won't get what she wants.
因為這種舞很危險 她一定學不會
And who knows who she might end up hurting?
而且搞不好還會撞傷人
Monica's right. Swing dancing can be tricky.
摩妮卡說得對 搖擺舞有點危險
I have to use the phone. I gotta cancel those five giant teddy bears I sent to Emily.
我要打電話取消五支送給艾蜜莉的熊寶寶
My God! Think of the massacre.
否則熊寶寶難逃死劫
I'm going to do it.
我就是要說
I know you think I'm crazy.
瑞秋,我知道你認為我瘋了
But before you tell him, try to find one person...who thinks it's a good idea. I bet you can't. ...
但是在你告訴他之前 至少找到一個人...支持你 我打賭你找不到
Please?
可是… 拜托
All right. Fine.
好吧