I really had a good time.
我玩得好開心
Yeah,me too.
我也是
I guess this is it.
看來今天要結束了
Unless you want to come inside?
除非你想進來 好
Wait a minute. You know what? I can't decide this.
等等,我無法自做主張
Okay. Just hold on a second.
等我一下 好
Where's Monica? I have to ask her something.
摩妮卡在嗎?我有事要問她
Doing her laundry.
她去洗衣服
What's that?
那是什么?
It came in the mail today.
我今天收到的包裹
It's 72 long-stemmed red roses.One for each day I've known and loved Emily..cut up into mulch.
72朵代表...我深愛艾蜜莉的紅玫瑰...給剪成碎片
Honey,that's awful.
真是糟糕
It's not so bad.
還好啦
Monica's going to make potpourri.
摩妮卡要用來做香料
I think I'm going to go wander out in the rain for a while.
我要去淋雨散散心
It's not raining.
外面沒下雨
I can't catch a break!
連老天都不賞臉
You're not going anywhere. Sit right here.
羅斯,你哪也別去 就坐這里
I'll make you some tea and we'll talk this out.
我們喝茶聊天
All right?
好嗎?
Hey,Dave.
大衛 怎么樣?
I need to take a rain check. My roommate is really sick.
改天再請你進來 我的室友病得很重
Okay. Bye!
再見
Honey,listen.I know things seem so bad..and that they won't get any
我知道你現在...一定很傷心
Could I talk to you?
我可以跟你談談嗎?
I dropped some socks.
我掉了幾支襪子
OK
好