It's good that you had such a good time in Greece.
瑞秋,太好了 幸好你在希臘玩得開心
What?
什么?
I didn't have a good time in Greece!
我在希臘才不開心
Ross abandoned me!
羅斯丟下我一人
I couldn't get a plane out. I had to stay in their suite!
我買不到機票回來 只好住在他們的蜜月套房
People came up to me going, "Mrs. Geller! Why are you cry?"
每個人都要來問我 “蓋勒太太,你哭什么?”
I mean,it was so humiliating!
簡直丟死人了
I felt like such an idiot!
我真是個白癡
It's all my fault. You know why?
這都是我的錯 你們知道為什么嗎?
Because I make very bad decisions.
因為我的決定都不對
Oh,that's not true.
不要這么說
Yes,it is true. I went after Ross in stupid London!
就是這樣,我沒胡說 我跑去蠢倫敦追羅斯
London is stupid! Stupid!
倫敦的確是個蠢地方
I put on a cheerleading outfit to seduce Joshua.
打扮得像個啦啦隊長 倒追約書亞
Then I lost him because I asked him to marry me after four dates.
約了四次會就叫他娶我 把他嚇死了
And then I went to Greece on somebody else's honeymoon. Okay?
然后我還去希臘渡別人的蜜月
Do those sound like very good decisions to you?
你們覺得這些決定正確嗎?
I like your little braid.
你的辮子很可愛
I just shouldn't be allowed to make decisions anymore.
我不應該做任何決定
Phoebe,you were right. I should've never gone to London.
菲比,你說得對 我根本不該去倫敦
From now on,you make all my decisions for me.
從今開始由你幫我做決定
Oh,no. I did that for someone once.
不行,我以前就這么做過
I'm not comfortable having that power over someone's life.
我不喜歡主宰別人的生活
I'll do it.
那我來
Fine. Monica,you are now in charge of my love life.
很好,摩妮卡 以后由你主宰我的感情生活