Ross!
羅斯
Boddington's!
柏丁頓
Oh,man!
是啊
I'd walk back to London for another frosty one of those bad boys.
那啤酒真好喝 若是能再喝一杯 要我走回倫敦都行
They have them at the British pub by the Trade Center.
世貿附近的英國酒館好像有
Later!
回頭見
Shouldn't Rachel be back?
瑞秋不是應該回來了嗎?
Her plane got delayed.
可是班機在雅典誤點
But she should be here by now.
不過現在也該到了
So you talked to her? Did she sound mad?
你跟她通過電話 她很生氣嗎?
No. But she likes me.
不會,那是因為她喜歡我
You abandoned her on a plane to Greece.
你丟她獨自飛到希臘去
I did not "abandon" Rachel. Okay?
我才沒有丟下瑞秋
Emily showed up at the airport.
艾蜜莉出現在機場
I had to go after her. I did what I had to do.
我當然得去追她 我別無選擇
She's my wife. Rachel is my wife.
畢竟瑞秋是我太太
Emily! Emily is my wife.
是…艾蜜莉 艾蜜莉是我老婆
Man,what is that?
我是怎么了?
You haven't heard from Emily?
你還沒有艾蜜莉的消息?
Not since I lost her at the airport.
我在機場追丟之后就沒有了
I can't believe she can outrun you.
她竟然跑得比你快
Hey! She's fast,okay?
她是飛毛腿,好嗎?
You think you can beat me? Let's go! Outside!
你自以為能打敗我? 我們現在就去外頭較量
I'm sorry. I'm just a little -Slow?
抱歉,我太… 慢了?
Oh,you want some?!
你要跟我比?
Okay,get the shoes on! Let's go,man!
走啊,去穿球鞋,我們去賽跑
It's cool,okay?
別激動
You're the fastest!
你跑得最快