We spoke to the nurse. The reason your doctor is late...
我們問過護士了 你的醫生之所以遲到是因為
...is because she's not coming.
她不來了
She hit her head in the shower.
什么? 她在浴室跌倒撞到頭
Oh,my God. She's so stupid!
天哪,那個蠢女人
Phoebe,it's gonna be okay.
菲比,不會有事的
I don't see three kids coming out of your vagina!
你說得輕松 你的陰道又沒有寶寶要出來
Listen. The nurse said the doctor is wonderful.
聽著,護士說這個醫生很好
He's head of the department.
對,他是婦產科主任
All right. Oh,dear God,save me!
老天爺救救我 怎么了?
I'm having my first contraction!
第一次陣痛來了
Oh,it's not bad.
還好嘛 好
And so the miracle of birth begins. And l
生命的奇跡開始了…
You okay?
你沒事吧?
Something hurts.
有個地方好痛
It's sympathy pains. That's so sweet!
是感同身受,好感人喔
I didn't know I cared that much.
我不知道我有那么在意
I'm Dr. Harad. I'll be delivering your babies.
我是哈洛醫生 我負責替你接生
You'll be in good hands. I've been doing this a long time.
有我在你放心,我是老手了
I'll be back to do your internal.
我馬上回來幫你做檢查
Just relax,everything looks great.
你先放輕松,目前一切都很好
And also,I love Fonzie.
還有,我愛方奇
Did he just say he loves Fonzie?
他剛才說他愛方奇嗎?
That's what it sounded like.
聽起來是
All right.
好