Pop, you okay?
老爸 你還好吧?
If I could piss, I’d be okay.
要是能拉出尿來就沒事了
I’m... Jesus.
老天
I’m done now.
拉完了
Give me a hand.
來拉我一把
Wait a goddamn minute!
等會兒
Wait a minute. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
等會兒 哦
All right. Okay. Okay.
好的 好了
Wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop!
等會兒 等會兒 先別動
I gotta go back. Okay.
我得回去 好吧
What, are you gonna stand there and stare at me?
你想站在那兒看我看到什么時候?
So Conklin just shot him? Mm hmm.
考克林射殺了他 是吧? 是的
They know each other? It’s a grudge thing? Sir.
他們互相認識嗎? 是仇殺嗎? 長官
Not as far as we can tell.
到目前為止還不能確認
You think this is racially motivated?
你認為這是種族歧視導致的?
Well, a dozen people heard the shots. Nobody saw anything.
很多人都聽到了槍聲 卻沒有人看到
Who do we have on it? Graham Waters.
現在誰在弄這案子? 格雷厄姆·沃爾特
Waters. Tell him he speaks to no one but me.
沃爾特 告訴他除了我之外跟誰都不能說這事
Call a press conference for 4:00, and I want Waters here at 3:30.
四點開記者招待會 讓沃爾特三點半來到這兒
And would someone please find Flanagan.
有誰能找到弗拉納根嗎?
Oh! What up, Mo Phat?
最近怎么樣 莫·派特
Man robs purses from old ladies and you, "Hey, how’s it goin’, Mo Phat? "
那家伙是專搶老太太的錢包的主 你還跟他來這套?
That nigger will steal teeth from a cripple, man.
這黑鬼甚至連瘸子的假牙都要偷
You callin’ him a thief? And we do what?
他叫小偷 那咱叫什么?
The man steals from black people.
那家伙偷的是黑人的東西