And he still can’t figure out how on earth they could’ve caught him!
他還不知道他到底怎么會被抓的
Do I look like I wanna be on the Discovery Channel?
我看起來像是上"探索頻道"的人嗎?
No.
不像
Then get the fuck outta my shop.
那就他媽的滾出我的店
Oh, yeah, make sure you get that.
哦 不要忘了你的東西
Without him, things could’ve gone really fucking wrong tonight.
沒有他 今晚一切都會亂套了
Fuck! Don’t! Don’t you dare.
媽的 不要接 你敢接
Graham Waters.
格雷厄姆·沃爾特斯
No. No, he’s not here, Mom.
不不 他不在這兒 媽媽
I’m not gonna go looking for him.
我不想去找他
Look, he’ll be home when... Just leave it alone.
瞧 他會回家的 不要管他
Mom, I can’t talk to you right now, okay? I’m having sex with a white woman.
媽媽 我現在不能跟你說了 好嗎? 我正在和一個白種女人做愛
Okay, where were we?
好了 我們做到哪了?
I was white, and you were about to jerk off in the shower.
我是白人 你就去浴室自慰吧
Oh, shit!
該死的
Come on.
干嗎啊?
I would’ve said you were Mexican, but I don’t think it would’ve pissed her off as much.
我是告訴過我媽你是墨西哥人 就因為這個你連她都恨?
Why do you keep everybody at a certain distance, huh?
我不明白你為什么總要自持清高
What, you start to feel something and panic? Come on, Maria.
是因為你感覺到什么了嗎? 恐懼? 別這樣 瑪麗亞
You’re just pissed ’cause I answered the phone.
你恨我是因為我接了這個電話
That’s just where I begin to get pissed.
可以說是從那開始
I mean, really, what kind of man speaks to his mother that way?
象你這樣和自己媽媽說話的人會是個什么樣的人?
Oh, this is about my mother. What do you know about my mother?
你是說這個啊 你對我媽媽知道得有多少呢?
If I was your father, I’d kick your fucking ass.
我要是你爸我就要踢爛你的屁股
Okay. I was raised badly.
好了 就算是我不對吧
Why don’t you take your clothes off, get back into bed and teach me a lesson?
脫掉衣服上床 再給我"上一課"怎么樣?
You want a lesson? I’ll give you a lesson. How ’bout a geography lesson?
你要我給你"上一課"是嗎? 那我給你上一堂地理課吧 怎么樣
My father’s from Puerto Rico. My mother’s from El Salvador.
我爸爸是波多黎哥人 我媽媽是薩爾瓦多人
Neither one of those is Mexico.
都不是墨西哥來的
Ah. Then I guess the big mystery is
那我想重點就在于...
who gathered all those remarkably different cultures together
正是他們把他們雙方的文化融合在了一起
and taught them all how to park their cars on their lawns?
然后教會了你怎么把車停在我的草坪上