The one who saved the camp or something. Northridge. What’s his name?
那個在加州北嶺搶救營地還是什么 叫什么名字?
He’s Iraqi.
他是伊拉克人
He’s Iraqi? Well, he looks black.
他是伊拉克人? 看起來像是黑人
He’s dark skinned, sir, but he’s Iraqi. His name’s Saddam Khahum.
他皮膚比較黑 不過他是伊拉克人 他叫薩達姆·克哈姆
Saddam? His His name’s Saddam?
薩達姆? 他叫薩達姆?
That’s real good, Bruce. I’m gonna pin a medal on an Iraqi named Saddam.
那真是太好了 布魯斯 我要給一個叫薩達姆的伊拉克人授勛
Give yourself a raise!
和你談得很愉快
It’s been good doing business with you.
好好干你的事吧
How soon can I have them? I’m picking them up right now.
我多久能拿到? 我馬上就去取
Look, you’re not listening to me. This is an emergency.
瞧 你沒有聽我說 這很緊急
I keep telling you he’s in pain. He can’t sleep.
我一直告訴你他很痛 睡不著覺
Mr. Ryan, your father has been to the clinic three times in the last month.
賴安先生 上個月你父親到診所去了3次
He is being treated for a urinary tract infection. That is by no means an emergency.
他得的是尿道感染 已經接受過治療了 決不可能是緊急事件
If you have any more questions about your HMO plan,
如果你對醫療保險計劃有什么問題的話
What don't you make an appointment to come in between 10:00 and 4:00, Monday through Friday.
約個時間 從星期一到星期五在10:00到4:00之間
What does my father do about sleeping tonight?
今晚我父親睡不好怎么辦?
I don’t know. I’m not a doctor.
我不知道 我不是醫生
I wanna talk to your supervisor. I am my supervisor!
我要和你的上級談談 我就是上級
What is your name? Shaniqua Johnson.
你叫什么名? 莎尼克·約翰遜
Shaniqua. Big fucking surprise that is.
莎尼克 真他媽的是個驚喜
Vehicle is described as a black, late model Lincoln Navigator.
新型黑色林肯領航員
California plates, 4 Peter Charles Ida 315.
加利福尼亞車牌 4PCI315
Suspects are two black males, approximately 20 years of age.
嫌犯是兩個黑人 約20多歲年紀
That’s not it. That’s not the vehicle, John. The plates don’t match.
那不是 不是那輛車 約翰 車牌不符
The driver’s gotta be 40. Nobody jacks a car and takes it to Studio City.
司機大概有40歲 沒人會搶了車 還把車開到影城
They were doin’ something!
他們在做什么事呢
Keep your hands where I can see ’em, please.
請把你的手放在我能看到的地方
I’m gonna need to see your driver’s license and registration.
我要看看你的駕證和登記證
I’m gonna have to reach inside the glove compartment to get the registration.
我得從儲物箱里拿登記證
Is that okay? Nice and slow, please.
可以嗎? 很好 慢點