No, no, no! Take that voodoo assed thing off of there right now.
不 不 不 馬上把那個迷信的東西拿走
I know you just didn’t call Saint Christopher voodoo.
我知道你不把圣人克里斯托弗當作迷信
Man’s the patron saint of travelers, dog.
他是旅行者的守護神
You had a conversation with God, huh? What did God say?
你和上帝交談過? 上帝說什么了?
"Go forth, my son, and leave big slobbery suction rings on every dashboard you find"?
上前去吧 孩子 在每輛車都留下大大的吸印?
Why the hell do you do that?
你倒底為什么要那么干?
Look at the way your crazy ass drive, then ask me again.
好好開你的車 再問我
Chevy pickup and Mercedes driving north on Balboa.
雪佛龍車和奔馳車在巴爾勃北面較勁
Pickup cuts in front. Driver of the Mercedes gets pissed, pulls a gun.
在前面被堵住 奔馳車的司機被惹火了 拿出槍
Doesn’t realize the guy in the pickup is a cop coming off shift.
他不知道那司機是換班的警察
This Barry Gibb dude is a cop?
這個人是個警察?
Yeah. Name’s Conklin. He’s a narc out of Wilshire.
是的 名字叫考克林 他是個緝毒警
I got the Mercedes.
我去查奔馳車
Mercedes takes a shot at him. Detective Conklin returns fire. One shot.
奔馳車上的人向他開了槍 考克林警官還擊了 一槍
Mercedes rolls to a stop. Driver opens the door, falls out dead.
奔馳車停了下來 司機打開車門 摔在地上死了
He looks very relaxed for just having shot somebody.
他殺了人看上去還很輕松
He says he kept tryin’ to drive away.
他說他本想盡量避開的
The Mercedes kept pulling up next to him, screaming, waving a gun.
奔馳車上的人老是靠近他 揮舞著手槍 大喊大叫
Shot back in self defense.
他說他是正當防衛的還擊
Anybody actually see who shot first? They just heard two bangs.
有人看到誰先開的槍嗎? 他們只聽到兩聲槍響
Find me a witness.
給我找個證人
That is a nice gun.
真是把不錯的槍
The car’s registered to a Cindy Bradley.
車的登記者是辛迪·布拉德利
And that’s not Cindy.
那個不是辛迪
That is a William Lewis.
那人叫威廉姆·路易斯
Found under the front seat. Hollywood Division.
在前座下發現的 好萊塢區的
Looks like Detective Conklin shot himself the wrong nigger.
看來考克林警官錯殺了個黑鬼
How much longer are you gonna be? This is the last one.
你還要多久? 這是最后一個
Thank you.
謝謝
You don’t think reporters listen to police calls?
你不認識記者會聽警察的電話嗎?
I need to talk to you for a second.
我要跟你談會兒
You just give me a minute, all right?
等我一下 好嗎?
Find Flanagan, will you? Now. Yes, sir.
去找弗萊根 馬上 好的 先生
Yes, honey?
怎么了 親愛的?
I want the locks changed again in the morning.
早上我要把鎖子再換一下
You want...
你要...
Why don’t you just go lie down? Have you checked on James?
你為什么不去躺一下呢? 你看過詹姆斯了嗎?
Of course. I’ve checked on him every five minutes since we’ve been home.
當然 我們回家后 我每隔5分鐘就去看看他
Do not patronize me. I want the locks changed again in the morning.
別糊弄我 明早上我要把鎖子再換掉
It’s okay. Just go to bed.
好了 上床去吧
You know, didn’t I just ask you not to treat me like a child?
你不要把我當小孩子哄行不行?
I’m sorry, Miss Jean.
對不起 吉恩小姐
Is okay I go home now?
我現在可以回家了嗎?
It’s fine. Thank you very much for staying.
好的 非常感謝你一直呆到現在
You’re welcome, no problem. Good night. Good night.
沒事 晚安 晚安
We’ll see you tomorrow.
明早上見
I would like the locks changed again in the morning.
我很想明早上再換鎖子
And you might mention that we’d appreciate it if next time they didn’t send a gang member.
還有你要跟他們說一下 如果他們下次不讓一個黑幫成員來的話我們會感激不盡。