You thought you saw a white woman blowin’ a black man. That drove your cracker ass crazy.
你看見一個白人婦女和一個黑人口交 那讓你瘋狂
Will you just shut your fucking mouth!
你他媽的能不能閉嘴
I’d listen to your husband, ma’am.
我最好聽你丈夫的 女士
Put your legs open.
把腿分開
Do you have any guns or knives or anything I might get stuck with?
你有刀槍或者其它可能讓我受傷的東西嗎?
I’m wearing a cocktail dress. What do you think?
我穿的是晚裝 你以為呢?
You’d be surprised some of the places I’ve found weapons.
我曾經在某些部位發現過武器 你會對此感到很驚訝
He’s clean.
他是清白的
What do you think we should do about this, Mr. Thayer?
你認為我們應該怎么做 泰勒先生?
My partner and I just witnessed your wife performing fellatio on you
我和我的搭檔目睹了你在開車時
while you were operating a motor vehicle.
對你進行口交
That’s reckless endangerment, which incidentally is a felony.
這是危險的舉動 也是一項重罪
We could charge your wife with lewd conduct and performing a sexual act in public.
我們可以控告你妻子在公共場所進行性交
You say you’re a block from home.
你說你離家還有一個街區了
We could use our discretion
我們可以依照慣例
and let you go with a warning,
給你們個警告放你們走
or we could cuff you and put you in the back of the car.
或者我們可以把你們銬起來 放在車后座上
What do you think we should do, sir?
你認為我們應該怎么做呢 先生?
we would appreciate if you would just let us go with a warning, please.
如果你給我們個警告放我們走 我們會感激不盡的
The man’s apologizing, Tommy.
這個人在道歉了 湯米
I think we can let him go. Don’t you?
我想我們可以放他走 是不是?
Yeah.
對
You can go.
你們可以走了
You folks drive safe now, huh?
你要注意安全駕駛
Let’s go, Tommy.
我們走 湯米
It won’t close.
門關不上
I can do that.
我能弄好
Dad, you couldn’t even get it open.
爸爸 你甚至都打不開門
Have respect for your father. Give me the gun!
要尊重你父親 把槍給我
Here. Now you can shoot anybody you want.
給你 現在你想射誰就射誰了
Dorri, that man could’ve killed your mother.
多瑞 那個人本可以殺了你母親的
You think I should let crazy people do what they want to us?
你認為我會讓這群瘋狂的人 對我們為所欲為嗎?