Farhad, it won’t close.
法赫德 門關不上
Dorri, you should be at work.
多瑞 你該工作了
Who are you calling?
你在給誰打電話?
You actually believe they’re gonna take anything you have to say seriously?
你真相信他們會認真對待你說的話嗎?
Do you have any idea how that felt? To have that pig’s hands all over me?
你什么主意? 讓那只豬手在我身上摸來摸去? 你知道那是什么感覺嗎?
And you just stood there!
而你只是站在那兒!
And then you apologized to him?
還向他道歉?
What did you want me to do? Get us both shot?
你要我怎么做? 給我們兩槍?
They were gonna shoot us on Ventura Boulevard! Pathetic.
他們會在溫杜拉大街上向我們開槍? 你可真是可憐
Well, maybe you would’ve been satisfied with just being arrested.
也許你被抓的話就滿意了
Oh, I get it. Much better to let him shove his hand up my crotch than get your name in the paper.
我知道了 讓他摸我的下身總好過讓你的名字上報
You finally got me figured out, ’cause see, that’s exactly what I was worried about.
你總算讓我明白了那正是我所擔心的
Oh? You weren’t afraid that all your good friends at the studio were gonna read about you in the morning and realize he’s actually black?
哦? 你不擔心你演播室的朋友們明早上會看到新聞 于是知道他實際上是個黑人?
You need to calm down right now.
你現在需要冷靜下來
What I need is a husband who will not just stand there while I am being molested!
我需要的是一個當我受到騷擾的時候 不是站在那兒無動于衷的丈夫
They were cops for God sakes! They had guns!
天啊 他們是警察啊 他們有槍呢
Maybe I should’ve let them arrest your ass.
也許我該讓他們把你抓起來
Sooner or later you gotta find out what it is really like to be black.
盡早你會發現 做黑人的真正感覺是什么樣的
Fuck you, man. Like you know.
去你媽的 你以為你懂什么啊
The closest you ever came to being black, Cameron, was watching The Cosby Show.
你只是在看考斯比表演的時候 才會意識到你是個黑人 卡梅倫
At least I wasn’t watching it with the rest of the equestrian team.
至少我不是和一些特權階級一起看的
You’re right, Cameron. I got a lot to learn
你是對的 卡梅倫 我有好多要學的
’cause I haven’t quite learned how to shuck and jive.
因為我還沒有學會怎么搖尾乞憐
Let me hear it again. Thank you, mister policeman.
讓我再聽聽吧 謝謝你 警官先生
You sure is mighty kind to us poor black folk.
你對我們可憐的黑人真是太仁慈了
You be sure to let me know next time you wanna finger,fuck my wife.
下次你要想用手搞我老婆的時候 一定要告訴我啊
How the fuck do you say something like that to me?
他媽的你怎么可以對我說這種話?