Technically I did get here
其實我比這個人
like 10 seconds before this guy.
早到了差不多十秒
Keep the change.
零錢不用找了
So, Tommy, what brings you by so late?
湯米,你這么晚來有何要事
Well, I assumed, rightly,
我猜得很對
that you would be at home working tonight,
你今晚會在家工作
and I also assumed that you might be hungry.
而且我猜你可能餓了
Also rightly.
也猜對了

I don't know.
這可不一定
This is a mushroom and olive pizza from Mario's.
這是馬里奧店的蘑菇橄欖披薩
That is damn good pie.
這款披薩很美味
All right, what do you have to offer?
好吧,你帶了什么
Spicy tuna on crispy rice from Toro's.
托羅店的脆米香辣金槍魚壽司
Ohh. Damn you, Merlyn.
真可恨,默林
I hope sushi was all you had in mind.
希望你只是來送壽司的
Uh, actually, there was something that I wanted to ask you.
其實,我想問你點事情
And what's that?
問什么
Will you go out with me?
你愿意和我出去吃飯嗎
Like on a date.
像,約會那種
You brought me dinner to ask me to dinner?
你給我帶壽司,卻又請我出去吃
Well, I also did throw you a really big charity gala.
我還幫你舉辦了大型慈善活動
See, I thought you threw it
我以為你是為了
for the hundreds of people it would benefit.
能夠獲益的那幾百人而舉辦的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hundreds of people.
沒錯,為了那幾百人
Plus one more.
再加上你
Tommy. Laurel, I get it.
湯米,勞蕾爾,我明白了
Ok, this is all happening for us in the wrong order.
咱們發展的順序完全錯了
You know, first we're friends for many years,
開始我們做了多年好友
and then briefly we are friends with benefits,
然后短暫地做了炮友
extremely excellent benefits.
異常愉悅的經歷
And now I am just hoping that we can be two people
現在我只希望我們能兩個人
sitting at the same restaurant at the same table
同時坐在同家餐廳的
at the same time.
一張桌子前
See, when I say it like that,
我這么說的時候
it doesn't sound so scary, does it?
聽起來不可怕,對嗎
Oliver, your mom was nearly killed.
奧利弗,你母親差點被殺
I think you can take a day off from training.
我覺得你可以休息一天別訓練了
My mother wasn't the target.
我母親不是目標
This man was. Paul Copani.
這個人才是,保羅?科帕尼
He was trying to close a deal with her when they were shot at.
被槍擊時,他正要和她達成一項交易
Copani works for Bertinelli Construction
科帕尼為波提納爾建筑
and Frank Bertinelli.
和弗蘭克·波提納爾工作
The mob boss?
黑手黨老大
I did some digging.
我做了些調查
Copani isn't the first member
科帕尼不是波提納爾組織里
of Bertinelli's crew who's been hit.
第一個遭到襲擊的成員
You did some digging?
你做了些調查
Bertinelli has a lot of enemies.
波提納爾樹敵眾多
The best way to figure out who's trying to target his organization
找出針對他組織的幕后黑手的最好方法
is to get inside of it.
就是打入組織內部
So let me get this right, Oliver.
讓我來理理,奧利弗
Your mother's shot at, nearly killed,
你母親被槍擊,差點被殺
and the way you process this emotionally
而你感性的處理方法
is by going undercover with the mob.
是去黑手黨做臥底
I'm not trying to process anything emotionally.
我沒想感性地處理任何事
Yeah, well, maybe that's your problem, man.
也許那就是你的問題,老兄
You ever thought about just being there for your family?
你有沒有想過就陪在你家人身邊
I tried that today with Thea.
我今天嘗試了去陪西婭
She told me I wasn't being honest with her,
她說我對她有所隱瞞
and she's right.
她是對的
I can't very well explain to her
我沒法跟她解釋清楚
that I left our mother alone and bleeding on the pavement
我把母親一人留在街上,任其受傷流血
because I'm fast enough to almost run down the attacker.
是因為我能急速奔跑,幾乎抓住襲擊者
But what I can do is protect my family.
但是我能做的,是保護我的家人
And, Diggle, when I found out who this guy is,
狄格爾,一旦我找出這人是誰
he's a dead man.
他死定了