Hi.
你好
Are you ok?
你還好嗎
I'm fine.
我沒事
I'm fine.
我沒事
Did you reach Walter?
有沒有聯系到沃爾特
No. I'm sorry.
沒,不好意思
As I was telling your mother and sister,
如我跟你母親和妹妹說的
the catscan showed
CT顯示
a grade two concussion.
是二級腦震蕩
She can go home so long as someone stays with her
她可以回家,只要有人陪著就行
just to make sure there are no after effects.
只是確保沒有什么后遺癥
Thank you.
謝謝
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you.
對不起,我不該把你丟下
I thought you were fine.
我以為你沒事
What did you think you were doing anyway?
那你以為你當時在做什么
Yeah, I wanted to get the license plate of the guy
我想去看那個人的車牌
who took a shot at you.
那個對你開槍的人
Well, that was foolish. Yeah.
真愚蠢,是
So did you get the license plate?
那你看到牌照了嗎
No. He got away.
沒有,給他溜走了
Maybe you should spend a little less time trying to be a hero.
你想當英雄還是省省吧
You're obviously not very good at it.
明顯不擅長
That's cute.
這說法很可愛
I wasn't trying to be.
我可不是這個意思
You left her on the street, alone and hurt.
你把受傷的她一個人留在街上
In the street.
留在街上
To get a license plate?
真的是去追車牌嗎
You don't believe me?
你不信我嗎
I love you. Mom loves you.
我愛你,媽也愛你
But it's getting hard when you won't be truthful with us.
但你不對我們開誠布公就難了
Detectives.
偵探們
Do you have any leads on the shooter?
有沒有開槍者的線索
Not yet. Did you get a good look at him?
還沒有,你看清楚他了嗎
No. He was wearing a helmet.
沒,他戴了頭盔
Don't worry. We'll find him.
別擔心,我們會找到他的
My head of security is on his way.
我的安全主管正趕過來
I want to make sure there are men outside my mother's door.
我希望我母親病房外有人站崗
She needs to be protected.
她需要保護
Well, you know your family's
其實你們全家
at the tippytoppy of the my list of priorities,
都在我的優先保護名單里
but the guy that she was with was connected,
但牽涉到跟她在一起的人
mobbed up to the eyeballs connected.
和黑幫有關
She wasn't the target.
她不是目標
And you're welcome.
不用謝了