Hello.
喂
Hi, mom said I'm supposed to remind you
老媽說我應該提醒你一下
to pick up for lunch.
別忘了回家吃午飯
Was I supposed to have lunch with her today?
我今天應該回家吃午飯嗎
She said she left you like 5 messages.
她說她給你留了五條簡訊
Just bite the bullet and have a cobb salad with the woman.
只不過是咬咬牙,跟她一起吃個科布色拉
You know, Thea, sometimes it's difficult to remember
西婭,有時真記不清
which one of you is my mother.
你們誰才是我媽
Mrs. Queen, all I'm asking for
奎恩夫人,我只求一個機會
is a chance to sit down and discuss our proposal. Hmm?
我們坐下來,談一談我們的建議
If that's all it is, then I can save us both the time.
如果僅此而已,那我可以節省大家的時間
It's rejected.
我拒絕
I see. May I ask why?
明白了,可以問為什么嗎
Do I really need to answer that, Mr. Copani?
我真得回答你嗎,科帕尼先生
Now, if you'll excuse me,
現在,失陪了
I'm meeting my son for lunch.
我要跟我兒子一起吃午飯
Get down!
趴下
Mom? Are you ok?
媽,你還好嗎
I'm all right. Are you hurt?
我沒事,傷到了沒
No, I'm...I'm... Are you sure?
不,我...我... 確定嗎
I'm fine. You're sure you're fine?
我沒事,你確定你沒事嗎
Call 911!
報警