Speedy.
閃電妞
Where you going?
你要去哪
Clubbing, which is difficult to do
去夜店玩,要是你待在家里
when you're in a house and not in an actual club.
而非去真正的夜店就很難辦到了
I have to go out tonight.
我今晚必須出去
I thought you'd be watching mom.
我以為你會照看媽媽
I spent the whole day with her.
我已經陪了她一整天
I thought you were taking the night shift.
我以為晚上該輪到你了
I'm sorry, but this thing, it's important.
對不起,但這件事,很重要
You know, sometimes, Ollie, I just don't get you.
有時候,奧利,我真的不懂你
And by sometimes, I mean ever.
我說有時,是指一直以來
You're actually not the first person to say that to me today.
其實今天不只你這么說我
Why am I not surprised?
我怎么一點都不驚訝呢
Oh, nice dress. Where you heading?
裙子真漂亮,你要去哪
Upstairs. Apparently.
顯然是回樓上去
Long story.
這故事可長了
Hey, I heard about your mom. Is she all right?
我聽說你母親的事了,她還好嗎
She's resting upstairs. More shaken up than anything.
她在樓上休息,受了不少驚嚇
I got to run to this business thing,
我有點生意上的事得去處理了
But I do appreciate you stopping by.
不過很感謝你過來一趟
It's no problem. Just so long as your mom's all right.
不客氣,只要你母親沒事就好
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, one more thing.
對了,還有一件事
Mainly because I don't want you
主要是我不希望你
to find this out from someone else,
從別人口中得知此事
that someone else especially being Laurel.
尤其是從勞蕾爾那兒知道
we're going to dinner. As in a date.
我們準備共進晚餐,約會那種
That's...that's good.
那...真是不錯
Laurel deserves someone special,
勞蕾爾該有個好伴侶
and so do you.
你也是
Thanks, man.
謝謝,兄弟
I gotta run to this thing.
我得走了
All right. Absolutely. I'll catch you later.
好的,沒問題,以后再聊
Oh, and, Tommy,
對了,湯米
if you hurt her, I'll snap your neck.
如果你敢傷害她,我就擰斷你脖子
I'm just kidding.
開玩笑呢