What went down wasn't your fault.
事情發展成這樣并不是你的錯
I didn't say it was.
我沒說是我的錯
Oliver, it wasn't your fault, man.
奧利弗,這不是你的錯,伙計
You gave Reston a chance.
你給過萊斯頓機會
That was more than he deserved.
那已經是給他的優待了
I'm not so sure about that.
我可不這么想
Well, listen, I'll tell you this much.
好吧,聽著,我這么跟你說
You say going after the guys on that list
你說要讓名單上的人血債血還
is the way you honored your dad?
以完成你父親的遺愿
Well, if your dad could have seen you this week,
如果你父親能看到現在的你
the way you cared about the people he had hurt,
如此關心那些他傷害過的人
the way you stepped up to try to help them,
挺身而出試圖幫助他們的話
I'd say he'd be pretty damn honored.
我敢說他一定非常驕傲
So maybe there is more than one way to save this city?
所以也許能救這座城市的方法不止一個
Maybe.
也許吧
By the way, Stan Washington woke up.
還有,斯坦·華盛頓已經醒了
He's going to be fine.
他會沒事的
My responsibility.
我的責任
I promise, dad.
我保證,爸爸
I promise.
我保證