Did you know that as a doctor,
你知道嗎,作為一名醫生
I was able to diagnose myself
我可以把自己診斷為
as a giant tool?
一個大混球
How about a dance, handsome?
跳支舞怎么樣,帥哥
Hey, uh, I thought that we agreed
我們不是說好了
that you were going to call me before you did something stupid.
你該在做蠢事之前找我的嗎
You're no fun.
你真無趣
I'm going to show you how to have some fun.
讓我告訴你如何享樂一番
Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
你在做什么
You said I was amazing.
你說過我很好
Yeah, you are amazing, but you're also like my sister.
你是很好,但我只把你當成妹妹看
My baby sister.
我的小妹妹
Well, I'm not a baby anymore.
好吧,我再也不是小孩兒了
Thank you for noticing.
謝謝你現在才發現
Laurel doesn't even like you.
勞蕾爾根本就不喜歡你
She doesn't understand you.
她不懂你
I do.
我懂
Why can't you just see that?
你怎么就不明白呢
Thea. Thea, it was a mistake
西婭,西婭,我不應該
to talk to you about girls and stuff.
跟你說關于女人的話題
It was inappropriate, and I think it may have confused you.
這不合適,可能讓你產生了誤會
Yeah, the rejection?
這拒絕的話
It is pretty clear. Even if it wasn't,
說得很清楚了,即使之前尚有誤會
between my mom and Oliver
經歷過我媽媽和奧利弗
and everybody in my entire life,
還有我認識的所有人
I'm pretty much used to it by now, so...
我現在也已經習慣了,所以...
Ok, let's go, let's go, come on.
好吧,我們走,我們走,來吧
Tommy? Yep.
湯米 在這里
Is Thea ok?
西婭還好嗎
Oh, yeah, she just ate some bad crab cakes.
沒事,她只是吃壞了肚子
Are you sure it wasn't something she drank?
你確定她不是喝了不該喝的東西嗎
Ahem. Don't worry. I got this.
不用擔心,我會處理
You can go back inside. Keep having fun.
你可以進去接著玩兒了
Looked like you were having
看樣子你和那個
a nice little do-si-do with the good doctor.
優秀的醫生跳得很好啊
Tommy, I'm going to let you in on a little-known secret
湯米我想告訴你一個關于卡特·鮑恩醫生的
about Dr. Carter Bowen.
眾所周知的秘密
The man is a gigantic ass.
那男人就是個大蠢蛋
And the only reason why I danced with him
我和他跳舞的唯一原因
is because he wrote a massive check to CNRI.
是因為他給創新聯合會資助了一大筆錢
Why would you think anything else?
你怎么會胡思亂想呢
I guess when it comes to you,
大概每次遇到你的事情
I tend not to think straight.
我就沒那么理智了
Can you call me a cab?
能給我叫輛出租車嗎
Absolutely not. I am taking you home.
當然不行,我會載你回家
Get in.
上車吧
I apologize for making such a scene.
抱歉剛才鬧得那么難堪
Just feel better, ok?
乖乖休息,好嗎
Hey, Tommy.
湯米
I owe you a dance.
我欠你一支舞
Yeah?
真的
You earned it.
你應得的
Goodnight.
晚安
Please don't hate me.
請不要恨我
Never. Never.
不會,永遠不會