Nightcap?
睡前小酌嗎
Well, I thought it might help me.
我想這個或許能幫我
I--I don't sleep well alone.
我,我一個人總睡不好
I'm sorry about what I said tonight.
很抱歉今晚對你說了那些話
No.
你說得對
You were being honest.
你只是實話實說罷了
No, not entirely.
不,并不全是
The truth is, with Walter being gone, I'm...
事實是,自從沃爾特走了之后,我
I'm lonely.
我很孤獨
You know, you and I used to talk.
你我以前無話不談
I used to know what you were thinking.
我總知道你在想什么
But now, even when you're home,
但現在,即使你人在家裡
You're somewhere else. I...
心卻在別處,我
I guess I just miss my son.
我只是想念我的兒子了
I miss you, too.
我也想你
And I wish that...
而我希望
Are you hungry?
你餓嗎
Thank you.
謝謝
Mom--
媽媽
It's ok to get your hands dirty every once in a while.
偶爾把手弄臟了也沒什么的
For me. Please.
就當為了我,拜託
All right.
好吧
That is a great burger.
這漢堡味道真棒
Thank you for this.Anytime.
謝謝你帶我來。隨時奉陪
You know, I'll bet Carter Bowen
我打賭卡特·鮑恩
doesn't know where to find the best burger joint
一定不知道星城哪家是
in Starling City.
最棒的漢堡店
So I have one thing on him.
那我終于有一點比他強嘍
No.
不
You have everything on him.
你什么都比他強