Yeah I'm sure. He's waking up.
是的 我很肯定 他醒了
And he he grabbed my hand.
而且 他抓了我的手
Everything's steady
情況穩定
Same as it's always been.
就和以往一樣
What were you doing in here?
你在這里干嘛
Oh I was just reading h him a... story.
我在給他讀故事
Oh. Well perhaps you dozed off.
也許 是你打了個盹
Perhaps you imagined it.
也許是你的幻覺
No I didn't imagine anything.
不 這不是我的幻覺
Ms. Blanchard I can only tell you what I see which is nothing.
布蘭切特女士 我只能拿事實說話,什么都沒發生
Sometimes there are minor fluctuations in readings.
閱讀時 大腦會有小波動
Uh perhaps you heard the machine register something and misunderstood.
也許你是聽到機器記錄的聲音而誤解了吧
Look why don't you go home get some rest?
你不如回家休息休息
If anything changes I'll call you okay?
如果有變化 我給你電話 行嗎
Yes?
喂
It's Dr. Whale.
我是威爾醫生
You told me to call you if there was ever a change in our John Doe.
你說無名氏情況有變時 就通知你
Something's happened.
有情況了
What?
什么情況
One of our volunteers said he grabbed her.
我們的一個志愿者說他抓住了她
There was a slight fluctuation in brain activity.
他的大腦皮層也有輕微的波動
And who was this volunteer?
這個志愿者叫什么名字
Mary Margaret Blanchard.
瑪麗·瑪格麗特·布蘭切特
I told you I'd find you.
我說過會找到你
No matter what you do
無論你怎么做
I will always find you.
我都會找到你的