What did you do?
你做了什么
You think I had something to do with this?
你覺得這事跟我有關系嗎
It is curious that the Mayor is here.
沒道理鎮長女士也在這里啊
I'm here because I'm his emergency contact.
我在這兒是因為我是他的緊急聯絡人
You know him?
你認識他嗎
I found him
幾年前
on the side of the road years ago with no I.D.
我在路邊發現了他 不知道他是誰
I brought him here.
我把他帶到這里
Mayor Mills saved his life.
米爾斯鎮長救了他一命
Will he be okay? Okay?
他會沒事嗎 沒事嗎
The man's been on feeding tubes for years under constant supervision.
幾年來他一直依賴飼管生活還需要密切監控
He needs to get back here right away or quite honestly
他得馬上回來 否則 說句實話
"okay" might be a pipe dream.
"沒事"完全是白日夢
Well then let's quit yapping and start looking.
好吧 那就別廢話了趕緊開始找
That's what we're doing. Just stay out of this dear.
我們正在找 你就別插手了 親愛的
And since I clearly can't keep you away from my son...
既然我無法讓你遠離我兒子
I guess I'm just gonna have to keep my son away from you.
我想至少可以讓他遠離你
Enjoy my shirt
衣服送你了
because that's all you're getting.
因為其它你什么都得不到
Sheriff?
警長
Find John Doe.
把無名氏找回來
You heard Dr. Whale.
你聽到威爾醫生說的話了吧
Time is precious.
時間寶貴
Doctor how long between your rounds since you last saw him?
醫生 你最后一次見他距離發現他失蹤事隔多久
12 hours or so.
大約12個小時
Then that's what we need to account for.
那么搞清楚這段時間發生就可以了
You two were the only employees on the floor last night...
昨晚只有你們倆在這層樓
and you saw nothing?
你們什么都沒看到嗎
Not a thing.
什么都沒有
Did anyone walk by?
有人來過嗎
I didn't see nothin'.
我什么都沒看到
Ms. Blanchard was there anything unusual you saw during your trip with your class?
布蘭切特女士 在你帶學生過來的時候看到什么不尋常的了嗎
I don't think so.
沒有
We're looking at the wrong tape.
這不是我們要看的監控錄像帶
This is the ward where Henry's class put up decorations.
這是亨利他們班裝飾過的那個病房
If this was really the tape from last night
如果這真是昨晚的監控錄像
we'd see the banners the kids hung.
我們應該看得到孩子們掛起來的橫幅
You fell asleep again.
你又睡著了吧
You selling me out? I ain't getting fired for this.
你出賣我 我又不會因此被開除
At least I don't drink on the job.
至少我沒在工作的時候喝酒
Gentlemen enough.
先生們 夠了
Where's the real tape?
真正的監控錄像呢
Oh he walked out alone. He's okay.
他一個人走出去了 他沒事
Four hours ago.
這是4個小時前
Where does this door lead? The woods.
這扇門通向哪里 森林
I thought you weren't the jewelry type.
我以為你不喜歡珠寶