And I have a feeling the Queen's not as...
我感覺 皇后后可不像我這么
Charming as I am.
和藹可親
I wouldn't want to stand in the way of your getting "true love."
我不會擋在你尋找"真愛"的路上
Thanks for the shirt. Hey is this your mother's?
謝謝給我這衣服 對了 這是你媽媽的吧
She'll never notice.
她不會發現的
Where does she think you are anyway?
那么 她以為你在哪兒呢
Playing whac a mole.
玩打地鼠
And she bought that?
是她買的嗎
She wants to believe it so she does.
她希望如此 所以她就買了一個
Oh imagine that.
難怪了
She's here.
她來了
Hey... don't get your hopes up.
別抱太大希望
We're just getting started okay?
我們才剛剛開始 明白嗎
He woke up.
他醒了
What?
什么
I knew it.
我就知道
I mean he didn't wake up wake up
我是說 他并不是真正地醒了
but he grabbed my hand.
但他抓住了我的手
He's remembering. What did the doctor say?
他的記憶開始復蘇了 醫生怎么說
That I imagined it. But I'm not crazy.
說是我想象出來的 但我沒瘋
I know it happened.
我知道這是事實
We have to go back.
我們得回去
You have to read to him again.
你得再給他讀一次童話
Let's go.
走吧
Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
What? If I got through to him
什么 如果我能和他溝通
if we made a connection
如果我們能成功交流
You don't believe
你根本就不相信
That he's Prince Charming? Of course not.
不相信他是白馬王子嗎 當然不信
Somehow someway
不知怎么回事
I touched him.
我觸動了他
You're right. He's waking up.
你說的沒錯 他正在醒過來
Henry you should stay back.
亨利 你最好別過來
What's going on? Is it John Doe? Is he okay?
發生了什么 是無名氏嗎 他還好嗎
He's missing.
他失蹤了
What the hell are you doing here?
你們在這里干什么
And you.
還有你
I thought you were at the arcade.
我以為你在游樂場
Now you're lying to me?
現在你還想騙我嗎
What happened to John Doe? Did someone take him?
無名氏怎么了 有人把他帶走了嗎
We don't know yet. His I.V.S were ripped out
還不清楚 他的靜脈輸液管被拔掉了
but there's no sign for sure there was a struggle.
但并沒有掙扎打斗的痕跡