Now they have to know.
現在該讓他們知道了
And how do you intend to make that happen?
那你要如何讓他們明白呢
By reminding him.
提醒他
We have to get her to read their story to John Doe
我們應該讓她給無名氏念他們的故事
Then maybe he'll remember who he is.
然后他也許就會想起自己是誰
Okay.
好吧
Okay? Yeah.
可以嗎 對啊
We'll do it but we'll do it my way.
就這么干 不過要以我的方式
Let me ask her.
我去問她
You want me to read to a coma patient?
你想讓我給一個昏迷的人讀故事
Henry thinks it will help him remember who he was.
亨利覺得這樣也許能讓他想起自己的身份
And who does he think he was?
那亨利認為他是誰呢
Prince Charming.
白馬王子
And if I'm Snow White
而如果我是白雪公主
he thinks... me... and him.
他覺得我... 和他
He has a very active imagination
他的想象力很豐富
Which is the point.
這才是關鍵
I can't talk him out of his beliefs
我無法讓他放棄自己相信的事
so we need to show him.
所以我們只能拿事實給他看
Play along.
幫我一下吧
Do what he says and then maybe just maybe
就照他說的做 然后也許
he'll see that fairy tales are just that.
他就會明白童話只是童話而已
That there's no such thing as love at first sight or first kiss.
像什么一見鐘情 一吻定情的事根本就不存在
He'll see reality.
他會明白現實
Something like that.
差不多吧
Sadly this plan is rather genius.
可悲的是 這計劃挺天才的
We get him to the truth without hurting him.
既可以讓他接受事實 又不會傷害他
I told him that we will all meet tomorrow for breakfast at Granny's
我跟他說我們明天在"祖母家"一起吃早點
And you will give a full report.
你要先給我們講一遍
Well I suppose I'll get ready for my date.
看來 我要去準備一下了
I guess I'll have to do all the talking.
我估計會是我唱獨角戲
Look I know this is odd
聽著 我知道這很奇怪
but I'm doing it for a friend.
但我是為了幫一個朋友
So please just bear with me.
所以請你忍耐一會兒吧
"As the prince chased the thief on horseback
"當王子騎馬去追那個小偷
through the treacherous forest
穿過危險的叢林
his betrothed crossed her arms and pouted
白雪公主雙臂交叉 撅嘴賭氣
Wondering how many dreadful boring minutes it would take
心想 還要這樣無聊地過多久
before they could resume their journey again.
才能繼續他們的旅途
The thief vaulted over a fallen...
那個小偷跳過一個...
...they didn't need words to express what they felt in their hearts
他們不需要語言來強調心里的感受
for it was here in the shadow of the Troll Bridge that their love was born
就在這里 在巨獸橋下他們的感情萌芽了
where they knew no matter how they were separated,they would always
他們知道 不管分開多遠,他們總會...