Oh good lord no.
天吶 當然不是
I meant in my class where I teach.
我說的 是我在教課的班級
You'll meet them tomorrow. They're coming to the hospital
明天你就能見到他們了 他們會去醫院
as part of the volunteer outreach program.
這是志愿者拓展活動的一部分
Oh yeah that is a great program.
這個活動不錯
I mean obviously I don't want 15 kids of my own.
顯然 我不想要15個孩子
I I mean not that I don't want kids. I do.
不是不想要孩子 我想要
I want kids marriage true love.
我想要孩子 婚姻和真愛
I want it all but that of course is...
我都想要 不過當然...
wildly inappropriate for me to discuss on a first date.
第一次約會就討論這些很不合適
Ruby?
魯比
Yes Mary Margaret?
什么事 瑪麗·瑪格麗特
Check please.
結賬吧
Hey. You okay?
你還好吧
Oh in the world of tight spots I've been in
我現在已經焦頭亂額
crashing in my car doesn't even rank in the top ten.
在車上睡覺根本不值一提
You're sleeping here?
你在車里過夜嗎
Till I find a place.
在我找到住的地方之前
You decided to stay.
你決定留下了
For Henry.
為了亨利
Yeah. I guess.
算是吧
This town doesn't seem to have many vacancies.
鎮子上好像沒有多少空房
None actually.
實際上一間都沒有
Is that normal?
這正常嗎
Must be the curse.
一定是詛咒搞的鬼
Why are you out so late?
你怎么這么晚還在外面
Well I'm a teacher not a nun.
我是個老師 又不是修女
I had a date.
我去約會了
From the looks of things it went well.
好像 進行得挺順利
As well as they ever do.
每次都是這樣
Tell me he at least paid.
告訴我至少是他買單
Guess if true love was easy we'd all have it.
假如真愛如此容易 我們早都擁有了
You know if things get cramped
這樣吧 如果實在找不到住的地方
I do have a spare room.
我家還有個空房間
Thanks.
謝謝
I'm not... really the roommate type.
我不太適合當室友
It's just not my thing.
那不是我的風格