What do you think of the view my dear?
你覺得這里的景色如何 親愛的
I've seen better.
很一般
This is taking forever.
旅途太漫長
I told you the Troll Road would've been quicker.
我說過走食人獸大路會更快
And far less bumpy.
也不會這么顛簸
Are you even listening to me?
你有在聽我說嗎
Yes of course I am.
當然在聽
Now what?
又怎么了
M'lord!
殿下
Worry not. It's but a fallen tree.
不用擔心 只不過是棵樹倒了
Fellows shall we?
伙計們 抬走吧
M'lord... what is it?
殿下 怎么了
Look at these markings.
看這些痕跡
This tree didn't fall. It's been cut.
這棵樹不是自然倒下的 是被人砍倒的
It's an ambush.
有埋伏
Help me!
救我
Show your face you coward!
露出臉來 你這懦夫
You're a...
你是個...
girl.
女孩
Woman.
是女人
You can't hide from me!
你逃不掉的
Wherever you are I will find you!
無論你在哪里 我都會找到你