No!No!
不要! 不要啊!
Please.Please come back to me.
求求你 求求你回到我身邊
Oh,don't worry,dear.
別擔心 親愛的
In a few moments,you won't remember you knew him,
幾分鐘后你就會不記得他了
let alone loved him.
更別提愛過他
Why did you do this?
你為什么要這么做?
Because this is my happy ending.
因為這才是屬于我的美好結局
The child? Gone.
孩子呢? 不見了
It was in the wardrobe,and then it was gone.
本來在樹屋中 后來消失了
- It's nowhere to be found. Where is she?
哪兒都找不到 她去哪了?
She got away.
她逃走了
You're going to lose.
你贏不了的
I know that now.
我終于明白了
Good will always win.
勝利永遠都屬于善良的人
We'll see about that.
走著瞧吧
Where are we going?
這是要去哪兒?
Somewhere horrible.
某個可怕的地方
Absolutely horrible.
一個真正可怕的地方
A place where the only happy ending will be mine.
一個只有我一個人 能得到美好結局的地方
Thank you.
謝謝你
No problem.
沒什么
He seemed to have taken quite a shine to you.
那孩子似乎對你挺有好感
You know what's kinda crazy?
你知道什么叫不可思議嗎?
Yesterday was my birthday,
昨天是我的生日
and when I blew out the candle on this cupcake I bought myself,
我自己給自己買了個小紙杯蛋糕 一個人吹蠟燭