I should've moved to Boston!
我真該搬到波士頓去住!
I'm sorry that my heart attack interfered with your plans
真遺憾你去東海岸睡大覺的好計劃
to sleep your way down the eastern seaboard.
被我的心臟病耽擱了
Excuse me?
打擾一下?
I'd like a room.
我需要一間房
Really?
是嗎?
Would you like a forest view or a square view?
你想要森林景觀房還是廣場景觀房呢?
Normally,there's an upgrade fee for the square,
通常廣場景觀房要多收一點費用哦
but as rent is due,I'll waive it.
不過考慮到租期快到了 就不收你的了
Square is fine.
那就廣場景觀房吧
Now... what's the name?
那么...你叫?
Swan. Emma swan.
Swan Emma swan
Emma.
Emma
What a lovely name.
真是個不錯的名字
Thanks.
謝謝
It's all here.
都在這了
Yes,yes,of course. Yes,dear,thank you.
好的好的 親愛的 謝了
You enjoy your stay...
住的愉快...
Emma.
Emma
Who's that?
那是誰?
Mr. gold. He owns this place.
Gold先生 這兒的主人
The inn? No. The town.
這個旅館? 不 這個小鎮
So how long will you be with us?
你要在這住多久?
A week.Just a week.
一星期 一星期就夠了
Great.
好的
Welcome to Storybrooke.
歡迎來到童話鎮