I was hoping that when I brought you back,
我本希望 當我把你帶回來后
things would change here,that the final battle would begin.
這兒會有變化 最終戰役將會開始
I'm not fighting any battles,kid.
我才不打仗呢 孩子
Yes,you are. You're here because it's your destiny.
不 你會出戰的 這就是你的命運
You're gonna bring back the happy endings.
你要把美好結局帶回來
Can you cut it with the book crap?
別說書里的廢話了好嗎?
You don't have to be hostile. I know you like me. I can tell.
你別這么兇 我知道你喜歡我 我看得出來
You're just pushing me away because I make you feel guilty.
你排斥我是因為我會勾起你的內疚
It's okay.
沒關系的
I know why you gave me away.
我知道你為什么把我送走
You wanted to give me my best chance.
你是想給我最好的機會
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
It's the same reason Snow White gave you away
就像當初白雪公主把你送走
Listen to me,kid.
聽著 孩子
I am not in any book.
我不是什么書里的人物
I'm a real person.And I'm no savior.
我是個真真正正的人 也不是什么救世主
You were right about one thing,though.
但有一件事你說得沒錯
I wanted you to have your best chance.
我確實希望你能有最好的機會
But it's not with me.
但我給不了
Come on. Let's go.
來吧 我們該走了
Please don't take me back there.
求你別帶我回去
Just stay with me for one week. That's all I ask.
就陪著我一星期 一星期就夠了
One week,and you'll see I'm not crazy.
只要一星期 你就會明白我沒胡說
I have to get you back to your mom.
我得帶你回你母親身邊
You don't know what it's like with her. My life sucks.
你根本不知道跟她在一起是什么樣 我的生活糟透了
Oh,you want to know what sucking is?
知道什么才叫糟透了嗎?
Being left abandoned on the side of a freeway.
被遺棄在高速公路邊上
My parents didn't even bother to drop me off at a hospital.
我的父母甚至不愿把我放在醫院
I ended up in the foster system and I had a family until I was 3,
我直到3歲才找到寄養家庭
but then they had their own kid,so they sent me back.
但后來他們有了自己的孩子 便把我送回去了
Look...
聽著...
Your mom is trying her best.
你媽媽已經竭盡全力了
I know it's hard,
我知道那有多難
and I know sometimes you think she doesn't love you,
我也知道有時候你覺得她不愛你
but at least she wants you.
但至少她還想要你
Your parents didn't leave you on the side of the freeway.
不是你父母要把你遺棄在高速公路旁
That's just where you came through.
而是你就是從那兒出現的
What? The wardrobe.
什么? 樹屋
When you went through the wardrobe,you appeared in the street.
當你通過樹屋來這兒的時候 就是在大高速路邊上
Your parents were trying to save you from the curse.
你的父母只是想讓你逃離詛咒
Sure they were.
我相信他們是的
Come on,Henry.
走吧 Henry
No.No.
不 不