and there's the clever one.
一個聰明絕頂
Mmm I hear they call him the Imp.
聽說他人稱小惡魔
I hear he hates that nickname.
我聽說他討厭這個綽號
Oh? I hear he's more than earned it.
是嗎 聽說他實至名歸啊
I hear he's a drunken little lecher
還聽說他是個嗜酒的小色鬼
prone to all manner of perversions.
喜歡玩各種各樣的體位
Clever girl.
真聰明
We've been expecting you Lord Tyrion.
我們非常期待您的到來 提利昂大人
Have you?
真的嗎
Oh! Already?
又有反應了
The gods gave me one blessing.
諸神總算賜我一項天賦
Don't get up. My lord.
不用起身了 見過大人
Should I explain to you the meaning of a closed door
需要我向你解釋下妓院緊閉房門
in a whorehouse brother?
意味著什么嗎 哥哥
You have much to teach me no doubt
毫無疑問 我還有很多需要向你學習
but our sister craves your attention.
但我們的姐姐急需你的關心
She has odd cravings our sister.
我們的這位姐姐需求很奇特
A family trait.
家族特性
Now the Starks are feasting us at sundown.
史塔克家要在日落時分為我們設宴接風
Don't leave me alone with these people.
別讓我獨自面對那些家伙
I'm sorry I've begun the feast a bit early.
抱歉 我的宴席提前了一些
And this is the first of many courses.
而這是開胃菜
I thought you might say that.
就知道你會這么說
But since we're short on time...
既然時間倉促
Come on girls.
進來吧 姑娘們
See you at sundown.
日落時見
Close the door!
關門
Did you have to bury her in a place like this?
有必要把她葬在這種地方嗎
She should be on a hill somewhere
她應該安息在山丘上
with the sun and the clouds above her.
有陽光白云作伴