Why is your mother so dead set on us getting pretty for the King?
你母親為何硬要我們打扮漂亮見國王呢
It's for the Queen I bet.
肯定是為了見王后吧
I hear she's a sleek bit of mink.
聽說她是個挺講究的女人
I hear the Prince is a right royal prick.
聽說王子是正宗的王族傻屌
Think of all those southern girls he gets to stab
想想他用那根傻屌
with his right royal prick.
日過多少南方姑娘
Go on Tommy shear him good.
繼續 托米 好好給他剪
He's never met a girl he likes better than his own hair.
還沒有姑娘能撼動他對自己頭發的喜愛
Gods but they grow fast.
天哪 它們長得真快
Brandon!
布蘭登
I saw the king. He's got hundreds of people.
我看見國王了 他率領著上百號人馬
How many times have I told you no climbing?
我跟你說過多少次不要爬墻了
But he's coming right now... down our road.
但是他馬上就要到了 就在大道上
I want you to promise me
我要你向我保證
no more climbing.
不再爬墻了
I promise.
我保證
Do you know what? What?
你知道嗎 什么
You always look at your feet before you lie.
你在撒謊之前總會低頭看腳
Run and find your father. Tell him the King is close.
跑去告訴你父親 說國王馬上就到
Where's Arya? Sansa where's your sister?
艾莉亞哪兒去了 珊莎 你妹妹呢
What are you doing with that on?
你戴著這玩意兒干什么
Go on.
過去
Move!
閃開
Your Grace.
陛下
You've got fat.
你發福了
Cat! Your Grace.
凱特 陛下
Nine years... Why haven't I seen you?
九年了 怎么就見不到你呢
Where the hell have you been?
你都到哪里去了
Guarding the north for you Your Grace.
為您守護北境 陛下
Winterfell is yours.
臨冬城聽候您差遣
Where's the Imp? Will you shut up?
小惡魔呢 能不能閉嘴
Who have we here?
瞧瞧這里都有誰
You must be Robb.
你一定是羅柏了
My you're a pretty one.
真是個美人胚子
Your name is?
你叫什么名字
Arya.
艾莉亞
Oh show us your muscles.
給我們展示一下你的肌肉
You'll be a soldier.
未來定是勇士
That's Jaime Lannister the Queen's twin brother.
那是詹姆?蘭尼斯特 王后的雙胞胎弟弟
Would you please shut up?
你能閉嘴嗎
My Queen.
王后陛下
My Queen.
王后陛下
Take me to your crypt. I want to pay my respects.
帶我到你們家墓窖去 我要聊表敬意
We've been riding for a month my love.
我們趕了一個月的路 親愛的
Surely the dead can wait.
要看死人也不用這么著急
Ned.
奈德
Where's the Imp?
小惡魔在哪兒
Where is our brother?
我們的弟弟哪兒去了
Go and find the little beast.
去找找那個小畜生
Tell me about Jon Arryn.
跟我說說瓊恩·艾林的事