You will train them yourselves.
你們得親自訓練它們
You will feed them yourselves.
親自喂養他們
And if they die you will bury them yourselves.
如果小狼夭折 你們也要親手埋葬它們
What about you?
你怎么辦
I'm not a Stark.
我并非史塔克家族的一員
Get on.
走吧
What is it?
這是什么
The runt of the litter... That one's yours Snow.
雪諾啊 此為窩中劣種 非你莫屬
As your brother I feel it's my duty to warn you:
身為弟弟 我覺得有義務提醒你
you worry too much. It's starting to show.
你思慮太重 要添皺紋的
And you never worry about anything.
而你從不為任何事憂慮
When we were seven and you jumped off the cliffs at Casterly Rock
我們七歲那年你就敢跳凱巖城的懸崖
100 foot drop into the water
崖頂離水面足足一百尺
and you were never afraid.
而你毫不畏懼
There was nothing to be afraid of until you told father.
如果你不告訴父親 本來就沒什么可怕的
"We're Lannisters.
"我們是蘭尼斯特
Lannisters don't act like fools."
蘭尼斯特家不可有愚行"
What if Jon Arryn told someone?
如果瓊恩?艾林已經告訴別人了呢
But who would he tell?
他能告訴誰
My husband. If he told the king both our heads
我丈夫 如果他告訴了國王
would be skewered on the city gates by now.
你我的頭顱現在已經掛在城門口了
Whatever Jon Arryn knew or didn't know it died with him.
不管瓊恩?艾林知曉何事 都會帶進墳墓了
And Robert will choose a new Hand of the King...
勞勃會選一位新首相
someone to do his job
代他處理政務
while he's off fucking boars and hunting whores...
好讓他繼續操野豬獵妓女
Or is it the other way around?
我沒說反吧
And life will go on.
生活會繼續
You should be the Hand of the King.
當首相的應該是你才對