Your Grace.
陛下
You've got fat.
你發福了
Cat! Your Grace.
凱特 陛下
Nine years... Why haven't I seen you?
九年了 怎么就見不到你呢
Where the hell have you been?
你都到哪里去了
Guarding the north for you Your Grace.
為您守護北境 陛下
Winterfell is yours.
臨冬城聽候您差遣
Where's the Imp? Will you shut up?
小惡魔呢 能不能閉嘴
Who have we here?
瞧瞧這里都有誰
You must be Robb.
你一定是羅柏了
My you're a pretty one.
真是個美人胚子
Your name is?
你叫什么名字
Arya.
艾莉亞
Oh show us your muscles.
給我們展示一下你的肌肉
You'll be a soldier.
未來定是勇士
That's Jaime Lannister the Queen's twin brother.
那是詹姆·蘭尼斯特 王后的雙胞胎弟弟
Would you please shut up?
你能閉嘴嗎
My Queen.
王后陛下
My Queen.
王后陛下
Take me to your crypt. I want to pay my respects.
帶我到你們家墓窖去 我要聊表敬意
We've been riding for a month my love.
我們趕了一個月的路 親愛的
Surely the dead can wait.
要看死人也不用這么著急
Ned.
奈德
Where's the Imp?
小惡魔在哪兒
Where is our brother?
我們的弟弟哪兒去了
Go and find the little beast.
去找找那個小畜生
Tell me about Jon Arryn.
跟我說說瓊恩·艾林的事