Where is he going?!
他要去哪兒
The ceremony is over. But he didn't say anything.
儀式結束了 但他還什么都沒說
Did he like her? Trust me Your Grace
他看上她了嗎 相信我 陛下
if he didn't like her we'd know.
如果不喜歡她 他會讓我們知道的
It won't be long now.
不會等太久了
Soon you will cross the Narrow Sea
很快您就會渡過狹海
and take back your father's throne.
重奪您父親的王座
The people drink secret toasts
人們偷偷舉杯
to your health.
祝您龍體安康
They cry out for their true king.
他們渴望真王歸來
When will they be married?
他們什么時候成婚
Soon. The Dothraki never stay still for long.
很快 多斯拉克人從不在一個地方久留
Is it true they lie with their horses?
他們真的連馬都搞嗎
I wouldn't ask Khal Drogo.
我可不會當面問卓戈卡奧
Do you take me for a fool?
你當我是笨蛋
I take you for a king.
我當您是個王者
Kings lack the caution of common men.
所謂王者無凡慮
My apologies if I've given offense.
倘若我冒犯了您 那么我向您道歉
I know how to play a man like Drogo.
我知道怎么和卓戈這種人打交道
I give him a queen and he gives me an army.
我許給他一個王后 他就要送我一支軍隊
I don't want to be his queen.
我不要做他的王后
I want to go home.
我想回家
So do I.
我也是
I want us both to go home
我想和你一起回家
but they took it from us.
可我們的家早給人奪走了
So tell me sweet sister
好妹妹 你倒是說說看
how do we go home?
我們怎么回家啊
I don't know.
我不知道
We go home with an army.
我們帶著軍隊回去
With Khal Drogo's army.
帶著卓戈卡奧的千軍萬馬回家
I would let his whole tribe fuck you...
就算讓他部落的四萬人通通把你上一遍
All 40000 men and their horses too
我也會同意 必要的話
if that's what it took.
連他們的馬一起上也行