The wall isn't going anywhere.
長城又不會長腿跑掉
I'm ready to swear your oath.
我已經做好宣誓加入的準備了
You don't understand what you'd be giving up.
你無法想象要付出多大的代價
We have no families.
我們不能成家
None of us will ever father sons... I don't care about that!
永遠不會生兒育女 我才不在乎那個
You might if you knew what it meant.
你若能體會到其中滋味 就會在乎了
I'd better get inside rescue your father from his guests.
我該進去了要幫你父親應付賓客
We'll talk later.
我們遲些再聊
Your uncle's in the Night's Watch.
你叔叔原來是個守夜人
What are you doing back there?
你來這里干什么
Preparing for a night with your family.
準備與你的家人徹夜狂歡
I've always wanted to see the wall.
我早就想一睹長城的風采了
You're Tyrion Lannister the queen's brother?
你是那個提利昂·蘭尼斯特王后的弟弟
My greatest accomplishment.
算是我的最高成就吧
And you... you're Ned Stark's bastard aren't you?
而你是奈德?史塔克的私生子吧
Did I offend you? Sorry.
我冒犯到你了嗎 抱歉
You are the bastard though.
不過你確實是個私生子
Lord Eddard Stark is my father.
艾德?史塔克大人是我父親沒錯
And Lady Stark is not your mother making you the bastard.
而史塔克夫人不是你母親所以你是私生子
Let me give you some advice bastard.
那么私生子小弟 讓我給你一點建議吧
Never forget what you are.
永遠不要忘記自己的身份
The rest of the world will not.
因為這個世界不會忘記
Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.
用它來武裝自己就沒有人可以用它來傷害你
What the hell do you know about being a bastard?
身為私生子的感覺 你又知道什么
All dwarves are bastards in their father's eyes.
全天下的侏儒在他們父親眼里都是私生子